Saturday, April 25, 2009

As we move more deeply into the Great Turning, the paradigm shift that has been predicted by indigenous people for centuries, I am grateful to be able to participate in powerful earthbased ceremonies on Turtle Island and Heart Island, with amazing medicine people of North and South America. As a Vision Quest Guide, I see the transformation on the faces of people when they return from fasting and praying in the wilderness for 4 days and nights. As a support person at Sun Dance, I participate in the miracles of healing that happen there, from the girl who regained her ability to walk, to the grandmother cured of cancer.
In the Andes, I witness and experience the power of ancient initiations at the base of 23,000 foot Apus (glacier covered holy mountains). On a daily basis, I make offerings to the Earth Mother and to Father Sun for the incredible blessing of being alive on the planet at this time.

I pray every day that the transition be graceful and exactly what is needed for the regeneration of all Beings as we move into the new paradigm - predicted by our indigenous brothers and sisters to be a time of cooperation, harmony, and compassion. I was born to help midwife this birthing time...and so were you, if you are reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment